Why Burn Beeswax?
Beeswax candles have been the choice of candle connoisseurs throughout the ages. They are a gift from nature that embodies a simple and healthy state of being.
Beeswax is 100% natural and a renewable resource that actually cleans the air by emitting purifying negative ions.
Most candles are made with paraffin, a petroleum by-product, which is not natural and is unhealthy to burn. To prepare it for candle making, it is chemically bleached and hardened, then artificially scented. Burning paraffin emits harmful, black soot and pollutes the air.
Currently, there are no regulations in the U.S. on disclosing ingredients on candle labels. You may find candles labeled "beeswax" that are made with paraffin, or other candle waxes, and contain as little as 1% beeswax. We are very proud to say that we use 100% beeswax in all of our candles, with the exception of a select few that are a blend of 50% beeswax and 50% soy wax, and are noted as such. The soy wax is added to help with the burn quality of certain candles.